This is hard to do,but I am sorry.It has been a great 2 years with you all,even helping me get through when I lost my old twitter.I really,really appriciate all the things I've gone through.Here is a list of sites where I still will be at:
Thank you all.This has been a great 2 [almost 3!] years with you all.Thank you. :)
UPDATE: The founder has been chosen from the current authors instead. The winner is.. SpyguyDX. Thank you, and I'll be happy to see Spyguy having this blog in tip-top condition. Thank you. Have a great day, and I will be never posting here again.
UPDATE #2: I will not be retiring actually, I'll just be stepping down from founder to Head CEO. I will still have the powers I used to have while I was founder, just I'm stepping down ranks.
UPDATE: The founder has been chosen from the current authors instead. The winner is.. SpyguyDX. Thank you, and I'll be happy to see Spyguy having this blog in tip-top condition. Thank you. Have a great day, and I will be never posting here again.
UPDATE #2: I will not be retiring actually, I'll just be stepping down from founder to Head CEO. I will still have the powers I used to have while I was founder, just I'm stepping down ranks.
--Retiring,6title78.
Aw. Well, I hope you're still blogging. You don't have to blog about CP. That's what gets boring. Blogging about a game and nothing about what you want.
ReplyDeleteYes,I will be blogging on a personal blog soon.I will add that soon.
ReplyDelete--6title78